[Imports] Buildings & Address in Washington, DC, USA.

Aaron Lidman aaronlidman at gmail.com
Mon May 26 23:56:12 UTC 2014

Jason,

Most of the problems that required pausing the NYC import either aren’t present in the DC dataset or the script has been updated with the fixes from NYC.

Top NYC problems included:
- Various street name abbreviations not expanded: https://github.com/osmlab/nycbuildings/issues/95, https://github.com/osmlab/nycbuildings/issues/52, https://github.com/osmlab/nycbuildings/issues/58,
- Missing ordinal number suffixes: https://github.com/osmlab/nycbuildings/issues/28, https://github.com/osmlab/nycbuildings/issues/29
- Queens style number padding: https://github.com/osmlab/nycbuildings/issues/85