[Imports] Address import for Biella

Andrea Musuruane musuruan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 09:47:57 UTC 2014

Hi all,
    following the import guidelines, I post my plan to import the addresses
for Biella (Italy) on this mailing list:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue/Address_import_for_Biella

The plan is already under discussion in talk-it and talk-it-piemonte.

There is a general agreement for this import. The only thing yet to be
agreed is if all the addr:* tags are needed or some are redundant.

For example, I set addr:country to "IT" and it seems redundant because it
should be clear that Biella is in Italy. I also set addr:postcode to "13900"
and addr:city to "Biella". I think these are needed because not all the
addresses I will import are inside the city boundaries in OSM (and the
addresses seems to be placed correctly).

What do you think about this and about the overall plan?

Regards,

Andrea