[Imports] 1. Re: [Talk-us] Fresno castradal imports

Nathan Mixter nmixter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 01:26:29 UTC 2014

Hi, I agree that the extra tags do not belong in OSM. As the original
importer of the data, I originally thought they might be helpful, but
obviously they are not. As I mentioned before, and I think Paul agreed in
his original plan to fix the data, we don't need to necessarily delete the
whole dataset. I think it is salvageable with a little cleanup help but I
am a little partial because I have put in a lot of time editing it. If no
one minds, I would be happy to batch remove all the extra tags using Turbo
api. That should be a relatively easy first step. Then we can decide
afterward if we want to do any additional cleanup or removal of the data.
Thanks
Nathan