[Imports] Is there any bulk feature delete tool or bulk tag updater?

Ernesto Carreras ernesto.carreras at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 17:21:47 UTC 2014

Understood...we are working on the wiki http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Puerto_Rico_Projects/Puerto_Rico_Legal_Boundaries_Import, and like I mentioned previously, we are in the research process on the how-to proceed to apply the changes. The data we are changing is due to poor misalignment and missing data. We are replacing it with the official boundary lines provided to us by the State Planning Board. Any suggestions will be welcome.

Ernesto Carreras,
MS GIS, GISP