[Imports] Fwd: Marin County data license

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 11:08:04 UTC 2014

The minute you use the word "MUST", it's not a request, it's a demand.
If the data was public domain, there would be no restrictions.

Also, no where on the page does it use the word "Public domain", nor
in any of the data I downloaded, does it have a license listed.

Therefore it falls back to plain old copyright.

- Serge