[Imports] Municipality of Örebro, Sweden

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 11:55:34 UTC 2014

Hi Karl,

- You need to setup a wiki page for the import, basically duplicating
the information in this email.
- If you are using your import account, there is no requirement to
have the entire import in one change set. In fact if you upload a
change set that is at the maximum size, it will make it harder to
revert. The address file is 26,000 nodes, which is on the high side,
but not close to the maximum size.
- Please run the JOSM validator over all of the output files. The
address file has the highway tag misspelled (why would you even have a
highway=road tag on a node?).

Jason