[Imports] Baltimore County Maryland Hydrology Import

David Jackson (OCTO) davidy.jackson at dc.gov
Sun Sep 7 23:39:21 UTC 2014

Elliot,

Great work on the Baltimore county building & address import.  I have local
familiarity with the county and your work looks excellent.

David

David Jackson   |  GIS Analyst  |  Office of the Chief technology Officer
 (W) 202.724.5135  |  200 I ST SE,  5TH FL,  Washington, DC
davidy.jackson at dc.gov |   Blog:  dcaddresscoordinates.blogspot.com
Telework Day: Fri