[Imports] Mali Schools

renaud gaudin rgaudin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 15:05:28 UTC 2014

All,

Thank you very much for your contributions.
Based on your comments, I changed the following:

* changed cycle-related tags to use ISCED:level
* removed drinking_water:type and added drinking_water:seasonal:yes|no
* Harmonized names suffixes related to the cycle itself (was very messy)
* Harmonized how "École" is written when it's in the name (and some other
tweaks)
* Did not change the case of the names because it makes no sense in French.
* Did not prefix everything with "École de" because some schools are
village-centered (would work) but some are not and we don't have that info.
* Kept the academie and cap under school:ML as it is relevant.

Can you please take a look at the Wiki and git and let me know how it looks
?

renaud