[Imports] Import of 14, 020 United Nations Mission in Liberia place nodes

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 12:01:53 UTC 2014

Hi, all:

I have tweaked the import wiki [1] review to incorporate the
suggestions of Frederik, Christoph and Andrew, and wrote a detailed
workflow [2].

For the CLNAME, I finally opted for is_in:chiefdom as suggested by
Andrew, and left the unmil:id tag unchanged.

The HOT Tasking Manager job is ready [3], although not published yet,
obviously.

I would be pleased if you have a review of both wikis and comment any
issues before we look for volunteers and proceed with the import.

Cheers, and have a nice week,

Rafael.

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import_Liberia_UNMIL_Places
[2]