[Imports] Ottawa Bike Parking Import

Clark Trivers Clark at oced.ca
Tue Sep 16 18:10:05 UTC 2014

Hi there,

I work for the Ottawa Centre EcoDistrict and we recently did an assessment of all bike parking in downtown Ottawa. I was hoping to upload our data, share it with our partners, and invite the community to update as needed. I have attached our data in excel.

I'm hoping you could give me some pointers on how best to share our findings in a way that allows anyone to keep the information up to date.

Thanks,?

Clark Trivers | Program Coordinator
Ottawa Centre EcoDistrict
p. 613-256-6262 x3 | c. 613-292-9130