[Imports] [Imports-us] Baltimore Buildings and Addresses Import Proposal

Matthew Petroff openstreetmap at mpetroff.net
Mon Apr 6 17:00:15 UTC 2015

The initial, automated phase of the import has now been completed using
scripts from the OSM Import Toolkit [1] and my imports account [2]. A task
has now been set up on the openstreetmap.us tasking manager for the manual
conflation and verification phase [3].

-Matthew Petroff

[1] https://github.com/jremillard/osm-import-toolkit
[2] https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/mpetroff-imports/history