[Imports] Using shp2osm

EthnicFood IsGreat ethnicfoodisgreat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 15:30:28 UTC 2015

Hello list.  I am a newbie as far as importing into OSM, but I am also a
GIS professional working for the City of Indianapolis and I have access to
all our GIS layers.  I would like to import some of our layers into OSM,
and I'm aware that I need to publish a plan first, but right now I have a
technical question.  I want to use the shp2osm script to convert our
shapefiles, but the OSM wiki says that the script is not compatible with
API 0.6.  Does that mean that if I use the script and then try to import
the data into OSM using JOSM, it won't work?

Mark