[Imports] Import of Paris buildings heights

Vincent Frison vincent.frison at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 21:06:20 UTC 2015

Thanks for the arguments, I will put the source tag into the changeset.

@Serge: I don't think it would be a good idea to remove the current source
tags. Ok if it would be saved in the history but I think it must be easely
visible because of the agreement with the French gouvernement. And yes the
value is a bit long but I think the update time ("Mise à jour : 2010") is
mandatory too..