[Imports] Import of Paris buildings heights

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Mon Apr 20 21:20:21 UTC 2015

On 4/20/2015 2:06 PM, Vincent Frison wrote:
> @Serge: I don't think it would be a good idea to remove the current
> source tags. Ok if it would be saved in the history but I think it
> must be easely visible because of the agreement with the French
> gouvernement. And yes the value is a bit long but I think the update
> time ("Mise à jour : 2010") is mandatory too..
Attribution is provided at http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright and
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contributors. Tags like source are
for mapper convenience and can be freely removed.

In a case like this, I'd marginally favour removing the source tag, as
the object is no longer from a single source which makes the tag now
somewhat misleading.