[Imports] [HOT] Undiscussed import of village nodes in Nepal

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 19:26:37 UTC 2015

Hi there:

Thanks for informing about this.

I contacted the user who made this import, offering help to do this
import in a proper way, following strictly the imports guidelines. I am
completely sure she did the import with good intentions, but it
obviously cannot be done this way.

I guess that, as soon as she answers, we should revert the changesets.
Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Rafael.