[Imports] Import of municipal trees of Nice, France

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon Aug 3 19:39:07 UTC 2015

Vincent,

On 08/03/2015 07:17 PM, Vincent Frison wrote:
> I just want to inform you that I'm going to import all municipal trees
> of Nice

Imports require a community consenus. Simply "informing" the community
is not sufficient, and such imports are liable to being reverted. This
also means that there should be enough time between announcing a plan
and starting to execute it for people to comment (it is the 3rd of
August and your wiki page says you want to satart at the beginning of
August).

Has this at least been discussed on the talk-fr list?

I haven't looked at your proposal closely but I'd advise to drop the
"internal reference number", these have until now been totally useless
in imports.

Bye
Frederik