[Imports] Tanzania roads manual import

Andrew Inglis andrew_inglis at jsi.com
Mon Aug 17 17:07:29 UTC 2015

Dear Christo​ph,

My names is Andrew Inglis from JSI, I can provide some clarity on the
Licensing query.

On the Licence agreement the, the release is implicit in that the section
you referred to under "intended use of data" where MSD give JSI the
instructions to make the digital road data publicly available specifically
through the OSM.  Therefore, in providing these instructions they are
giving permission for the data to be on and used in OSM.

In regard to the end date of the agreement, that is in line with our other
business contract dates between JSI and MSD, and thus JSI has permission
until Sept 2016 to upload the the data on to OSM, thus at this stage we
have access to the data until September 2016 to upload the data.

Yours Sincerely,

Andrew

[image: JSI Logo]*ANDREW INGLIS* GIS TEAM LEADUSAID | DELIVER PROJECT
<http://deliver.jsi.com>*
PHONE: 703.310.5270 | WWW.JSI.COM <http://www.jsi.com/>[image: Find us on
Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/jsihealth>[image: Follow us on Twitter]
<http://www.twitter.com/jsihealth>