[Imports] Tanzania roads manual import

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Mon Aug 17 23:02:34 UTC 2015

On Tuesday 18 August 2015, Rafael Avila Coya wrote:

> As the license gives permission only for the import to OSM (before
> Sept. 2016), we can't put it freely available (in a Dropbox link for
> example), as anyone accessing it must accept the license before
> downloading.

I am not sure what license you are talking about here - the letter you
linked to only regulates certain things between JSI and MSD - there is
nothing in there I or any other community member can agree to. Without
seeing the data a proper import review is not possible.  To me this all
sounds like 'buying a cat in a box'.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/