[Imports] Tanzania roads manual import

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 11:13:35 UTC 2015

Hi, Martin:

Yes, as I told already to Christoph, there isn't any need to refer to
the ODbL license or anything: "USAID/DELIVER PROJECT as part of their
corporate responsibility will make the derived digital road network data
***PUBLICLY*** available through the Open Street Map project". It's
cristal clear that this means acceptance of the license of OSM project,
the ODbL. If I am a copyright holder of some work and give permission to
make that work publicly available through a certain project, I am
implicitly accepting the license through which that project is making
the data available to everyone.

There is no point to talk about a future change of license. If a change
of license would take place, every contributor would have to agree to
that change. Those not happy would have their data deleted, as it
happened with the license change from the CC-by-sa to the ODbL. And MSD
wouldn't be an exception. I myself would think about if I agree to a
license change or not.

Cheers,

Rafael.

Twitter: @ravilacoya <http://twitter.com/ravilacoya>