[Imports] Tanzania roads manual import

James james2432 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 10:44:51 UTC 2015

To me personally it sounds like if you break the above rules i.e. Do
association by saying this data is from the city of Ottawa, and promote it,
please pay 200$ to download the same data set; that's when the breach of
terms of use is met so if someone does sue Ottawa because you have been
saying It's Ottawa's fault and they sue, you are responsible. My phone
conversation with Stephen, he said the data is fully open, they are just
trying to make sure they cover their butts and dont get sued based on the
data i.e. property line disputes. And I think anyone that gets hurt based
on the data would sue OSM first, as it's a mixture of road data, address
data, lakes, rivers data, etc and I'm pretty sure OSM has their butts
covered to that effect