[Imports] Tanzania roads manual import

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 00:11:54 UTC 2015

Hi, Frederik and Christof:

I was offering anyone the data for review, with no restriction. A lot of data is produced in OSM everyday with users having to agree with different licenses. One example are licenses for use of aerial imagery for different HOT projects through the Tasking Manager.

But I am not going to make an issue of this. Andrew Inglis told me they (JSI) don't have any problem to upload the data to a server and give the link to the file for anyone to download it with the only purpose of reviewing it for this import. I hope this will make everyone happy.

Please, just wait until he uploads the data and gives us notice of its availability.

Cheers,

Rafael.