[Imports] Guidelines for regular importers of third-party data?

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 07:40:50 UTC 2015

I think we should be glad to have such companies improve our database. I've
been considering to offer such services myself, although I would have only
proposed to keep their data current on OSM, which is probably not enough as
a service.

If they do it wrongly, we should act, but if they follow the rules we all
abide to, I don't see the problem.

This data may even be of higher quality than what surveing mappers can
achieve, as one could expect that they'll update when something changes
(like opening hours).

Polyglot