[Imports] OSM Import Question

Jim Stob jstob at positiontech.com
Thu Aug 27 15:56:56 UTC 2015

Hello OSM Community,

My name is Jim Stob and I am with Position Technologies, Inc. Position Tech works with large North America brands in managing their brick and mortar locations within the local ecosystem. We work closely with engines like Google and Bing as well as licensing our data to Apple, Nokia/Here, TomTom to name a few.

We have full rights to provide our data under a Trademark and Data Agreement we have in place with the brands we manage.

My question to the community is would you be interested in importing our POI data if it met or exceeded your quality expectations?

Thanks,
Jim

James A Stob
CEO