[Imports] AQreseau Data for Quebec, Canada

Alan McConchie alan.mcconchie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 23:36:29 UTC 2015

James, in your screenshot the area labeled "Montreal" in red is actually Île d'Orléans, which is east of the city of Québec. It's an island mostly covered by farmland and forest: http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=12/46.8975/-71.0350 <http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=12/46.8975/-71.0350>

So, judging from that screenshot, the coverage of Québec City is pretty much complete.

Alan