[Imports] [Imports-us] City of Poquoson, Virginia Imports

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Wed Dec 9 23:47:03 UTC 2015

Clifford Snow <clifford at snowandsnow.us> writes:

> 2. Not all apartment buildings have an addr:housenumbers. Specifically look
> around Charles Parish Drive and Bells Cove Drive. A couple of the buildings
> have a housenumber but most don't. I'd suggest a visit to grab the numbers
> before importing. One possibility is that a group of buildings use the same
> address with different building lettering.

I don't follow this.  If an import has a lot of data that's right, and
is missing some data that it might have had, that's fine, and it can be
manually mapped before or after. I don't see that expecting 100%
coverage is a reasonable requirement for an import.  But maybe I'm not
following - if the dataset proposed for import has data that is actually
wrong, that's another story.