[Imports] Import regarding fuel station in Italy

Sander Deryckere sanderd17 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 16:13:30 UTC 2015

AFACS, the dataset contains almost 80 000 records with about 30 000 fuel
station ids (so probably one record per pump, and multiple pumps per
station).

This is neither a small import, nor a local one.

So I wonder, how did the QA go? How was the data compared to OSM data? What
if data (f.e. the station operator or address) doesn't match with OSM data?

And as their data is licensed under a license that at least requires
attribution, the data must be attributed correctly.

I just opened a random station that was added today:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/354016746 Look at the street name, and
realise that the fuel station names it "Via Aurelia", and the street in OSM
is called "Vechia Aurelia". This makes me believe that there was no QA at
all.

Regards,
Sander