[Imports] Import regarding fuel station in Italy

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 08:15:58 UTC 2015

sent from a phone

> Am 16.06.2015 um 18:15 schrieb Simone Cortesi <simone at cortesi.com>:
>
> just pointing out that no new gas station is being added, just addresses, reference ID, and sold products are being gathered from an open data source.

plus operator, name and brand. I agree with Christoph that a dedicated wikipage for documentation is needed, and there should also be some hints that the original data has to be taken with a grain of salt as it doesn't seem very reliable for some fields (eg name, brand). This is all user contributed content (the operators have inserted the data themselves and it looks as if wasn't cross checked afterwards).

AFAIK IODL v2 is similar to ODbL and not only requires attribution but also share alike (with ODbL explicitly declared as "alike"), so this would taint the db with data that is not upgradable in a potential future license change

cheers
Martin