[Imports] Elveg import (Norwegian roads)

Sander Deryckere sanderd17 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 17:13:11 UTC 2015

I honestly think that the lack of tools would make this a difficult job.

Editing a giant wiki table isn't easy, and it isn't fine-grained either
(what if someone missed a street?).

In the UK, they're used to comparing OS data with OSM data, and using these
comparisons for improvement of OSM. I think you should try to do the same,
instead of giving all responsibility to users for detecting mistakes.

See f.e. this wiki page: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OS_Locator

I think using a comparison tool similar to the OS locator tools would work
a lot better than a wiki page.

Regards,
Sander