[Imports] [OSM-talk] [Talk-de] Formal proposal: mechanically reverting fixme=set␣better␣denotation / denotation=cluster

sly (sylvain letuffe) liste2 at letuffe.org
Tue Mar 10 22:11:35 UTC 2015

Le mardi 10 mars 2015 22:14:45, Bryce Nesbitt a écrit :
> I'm writing with a proposed extension to this mechanical edit:  adjusting
> the type and wood tags to current conventions.

It isn't really clear to me what you mean by that, but I don't like mixing
different changeset types of mechanical edits. It makes it harder to
understand what was the intended mechanical edition's goal.

So please write down in another proposal/wiki page/email what you'd like to
do, and ask for agreement, but don't mix in a previous agreed change.

--
sly (sylvain letuffe)
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Sletuffe