[Imports] Dutch railway data import

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 07:06:48 UTC 2015

Some of tags used in import are undocumented.
For example
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:railway%3Dpower_supply and
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:railway:electricity:jumpering
are missing (and I checked only status of these two keys).

Importing undocumented tags is a bad idea for multiple reasons.