[Imports] Nepal VDC's boundaries import

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sat May 16 06:47:10 UTC 2015

I found a video I created back when I was helping with the Uganda borders.

There are a few things I'd do a little bit differently now. The video is a
bit slow to start, but it reflects reality. It's important to get your
bearings first, then act.

Also, working from the inside out worked best for me. So working on those
international borders was the last step in the process.

I can help too, let me know what I can do without getting in the way.

Jo