[Imports] Nepal VDC's boundaries import

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sun May 17 18:02:19 UTC 2015

Hi Arch,

While interesting, I have never seen this point mentioned in any CC-BY
to OSM discussions and would, I think, preclude using any type of
license data but CC0.

When we get permission to include data in OSM, we do so under the
understanding OSM uses the ODbL and ask the people who have copyright to
the data to agree to ODbl terms, not some hypothetical future possible
license terms, which would be impossible.

Respectfully, this argument seems not applicable and reading pnorman's
links does not seem to be the basis for the current discussion.

Regards,
Blake