[Imports] Nepal VDC's boundaries import

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sun May 17 18:22:00 UTC 2015

On 5/17/2015 10:15 AM, Rafael Avila Coya wrote:
> 2) You only refer to statements made by yourself in the past. Note
> that Sarah Hinchliff Pearson, Senior counsel of Creative Commons [1],
> says that CC-by is compatible with ODbL, refering in fact to OSM. Is
> she not authoritative enough? If not, why?  Do you have any legal
> advice to refer to, that contradicts Sarah's? If she is not good
> enough, why and whom did we consult that contradicted that reasoning
> of hers? Can you please answer to these questions?
No, I referred to the LWG minutes which are not my opinion. I gave a
link to a message of mine since I had written it recently and knew where
to find it.

I cannot comment on Sarah's statements, as you haven't provided a link
to them.

An in-depth discussion of CC BY 2.0, 2.5 and 3.0 attribution
requirements is better suited to the legal-talk@ list, as it's not
specific to this import.