[Imports] Salgar, Colombia Landslides - OCHA Data imports

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed May 20 19:32:23 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 05/20/2015 07:17 PM, hyances at gmail.com wrote:
> This morning OCHA Colombia --proactively-- share with us (throught
> talk-co list) some data sources from AOI, related to administrative
> boundaries and other geoespatial objects.

I suggest that you don't tag a "source" tag on every object, and skip
the "is_in" which can be inferred. Also, is "administration farms
boundaries" a translation mistake or do farms form the admin level 8 in
Colombia?

As always, pleae be reminded that a natural disaster is not an automatic
carte blanche to import things into OSM that would not otherwise have
passed muster. Please allow at least two weeks before you even BEGIN an
import. If this is not possible because lives are at stake, find a
non-OSM way to distribute the data to whoever needs them to save lives.

Bye
Frederik