[Imports] Importing Buildings and Addresses for Austin, Texas

Andy Wilson wilson.andrew.j at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 04:58:10 UTC 2015

We would would like to import buildings and addresses for Austin, Texas and
surrounding areas. Our plan on the OSM wiki:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Austin,_TX/Buildings_Import
Processed data files for import can be found here:
https://github.com/wilsaj/atx-buildings/tree/with-import-data/osm

I should note that we had a bit of a false start on import the today. I
thought we were ok to begin the import, but we were asked to stop. This is
my fault; I misunderstood the import review process. We are now paused and
awaiting feedback and approval from this list before continuing.

If you could find time to look things over, we would really appreciate it.

Thanks!