[Imports] Tanzania roads manual import

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 10:54:12 UTC 2015

Hi, Christoph:

As I said in my past emails about licensing, MSD and JSI ***wish*** to
integrate these data into OSM, and, as several other people in this
thread acknowledge, this means they implicitly accept the ODbL license.
That's very clear for me.

But more importantly, the copyright holders, through Andrew Inglis from
JSI, have clarified in this same thread that they wish themselves to
import this valuable dataset into OSM (no restrictions, except having to
be finished before Sept 16), with the only purpose of letting this data
being of use for other organizations that may need it. They have chosen
to ask for assistance to the HOT, and this is what I am doing.

I respect your concerns, but I can't be explaining my point of view over
and over again.

Cheers, and have a nice weekend,

Rafael.

--