[Imports] import of Tondabayashi geospatial data, Japan (re-send)
nissy.yu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 06:49:57 UTC 2015
Dear Imports ML
We have plan to import the shape the roads and buildings of Tondabayashi geospatial data, Japan. This would be a first case of importing local government data in collaboration with local government and the OSM community in Japan.
We have already contacted to local ML(talk-ja), and finished the review about the import (The detail of discussion has described at Japanese wikipage.)
Wikipages of the import are as below. I would like to ask the review of them.
= Summary =
* This dataset is provided from local government of Tondabayashi city.
* Local gov. of Tondabayashi city has already published these data under CC BY(2.1 jp),
* Target area
* location of Tondabayashi city:
* changeset comment:
* source = Tondabayashi Map Data
* source_ref = https://www.city.tondabayashi.osaka.jp/map/1050/download.html
* Importing and Conflation
* Executed manually.
* The data will be selected by the data accuracy by comparing with Bing data or GSImaps/std data and joined existing data which have detailed OSM tags.
* Dedicated account
* Using account: helicoysfh_tondabayashi_import, seicom_tondabayashi_import, nissyyu_tondabayashi_import
See wikipages for detail.
Yuichiro Nishimura (nissyyu, https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/nissyyu)
More information about the Imports