[Imports] import of Tondabayashi geospatial data, Japan (re-send)

Yuichiro Nishimura nissy.yu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 06:49:57 UTC 2015

Dear Imports ML

We have plan to import the shape the roads and buildings of Tondabayashi geospatial data, Japan. This would be a first case of importing local government data in collaboration with local government and the OSM community in Japan.

We have already contacted to local ML(talk-ja), and finished the review about the import (The detail of discussion has described at Japanese wikipage.)

Wikipages of the import are as below. I would like to ask the review of them.

English:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tondabayashi/Road_Building_import

Japanese:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JA:Tondabayashi/Road_Building_import

= Summary =
* This dataset is provided from local government of Tondabayashi city.
* Local gov. of Tondabayashi city has already published these data under CC BY(2.1 jp),

* Target area
* location of Tondabayashi city:
* https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/358769

* Tagging
* changeset comment:
* source = Tondabayashi Map Data
* source_ref = https://www.city.tondabayashi.osaka.jp/map/1050/download.html

* Importing and Conflation
* Executed manually.
* The data will be selected by the data accuracy by comparing with Bing data or GSImaps/std data and joined existing data which have detailed OSM tags.

* Dedicated account
* Using account: helicoysfh_tondabayashi_import, seicom_tondabayashi_import, nissyyu_tondabayashi_import

See wikipages for detail.

Best Regards,

Yuichiro Nishimura (nissyyu, https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/nissyyu)