[Imports] bicycle parking in Madrid manual import

Santiago Crespo openstreetmap at flanera.net
Mon Apr 4 10:11:23 UTC 2016

Thank you!

And indeed, the main reason behind this import is because I miss this
information as urban cyclist here

Also because I want to learn more about the process, as there is a TON
of open datasets from the city council now. Some examples: complete
municipal cartography data, all streets and housenumbers, all traffic
lights, all embassies and consultates, all metro and bus stations, all
bus routes, all post offices... Most elements have metadata such as name
and opening hours.

Check this list with the datasets that have or may have geographic
information (in spanish)

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import_Ayuntamiento_Madrid

This bicycle parking dataset is one of them, all have the same license
except for the photos of hotels, hostels, aparthotels, campsites,
hostels, university residences and tourism POI's.