[Imports] [Talk-ca] Fwd: [Import] Ottawa Buildings & Addresses [Statistics Canada project]

James james2432 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 13:49:47 UTC 2016

Also Devon, the city of Ottawa said that they will not be updating the file
provided on their portal as it is only for the StatsCan project to
advance(publicly available) , so for now anyways it's a one time import as
there will never be any other version. The polygons themselves have no
identifiers, so trying to bind them to a building ID would be too
complicated and out of the current scope of the import which seeks to add
missing buildings and update really bad geometries(close enough geometries
will be left as is)

外に遊びに行こう!