[Imports] Bulk Upload POI Data to OSM ?

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Sun Feb 21 01:05:50 UTC 2016

On Sat, Feb 20, 2016 at 11:07 AM, Yusuf ÜLKÜ <yusufulku58 at gmail.com> wrote:

> How can we send whole POI data to  OSM?
>

> Wich folder type we should use? Like JSON, Excel, XML etc.

A good start would be to read the import guidelines [1] first. Basic steps
include consulting with the community, verifying that license is compatible
with OSM, and creating a wiki page to describe the import process. After
you've gone through these steps, you'll have a better understanding of how
it should be done. (Not the same as if it should be done.) Look at other
similar imports to decide how to proceed.

Good luck,
Clifford

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines

--