[Imports] Uganda Bureau of Statistics educational facilities import

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 20:06:18 UTC 2016

Rafael,

Will you ask people to use JOSM to perfom the import? I ask because JOSM
discards certain tags before performing an upload (odbl, created_by, and a
few others). I'm not entirely sure what the other editors do.

Instead of using fixme and note and risking that users forget to remove
them themselves, you could use those 'discardable' tags. To show them
(greyed out), JOSM has to be in expert mode though...

Anyway, I wouldn't mind creating a screencast explaining what's involved in
performing the import.

Maybe we can also include the level, or min and max age? They are contained
in the source data. I think I prefer min and max age, even when they are
not directly in the source data.

   - min_age <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:min_age>=* and max_age
   <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:max_age>=* to indicate age range
   of children that attend said school
   - isced:level <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:isced:level>=* To
   specify the level of education provided by an educational establishment
   (such as primary, secondary and tertiary)

Jo