[Imports] Uganda Bureau of Statistics educational facilities import

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 15:38:40 UTC 2016

Hi, Jo:

I can't tell you about those license issues, as I am not sure if it is
legal or not what you propose.

This idea of adding wikipedia/wikidata info to the nodes is good, as I
said in a previous email. As it would be very interesting to add road
access, facility buildings and completing the places mapping of Uganda
using the info included in every school node (addr:* tags). These late 3
things were done in other similar imports already, but in this case, as
the number is too big, it would be better to focus only on importing the
schools, and after, when we see the pace of contributions, we could add
all those info, in one more step, or several steps. That (those) step/s
could be done with an identical TM project, and it could be even
possible to start it even before all schools are imported.

Cheers,

Rafael.