[Imports] Review plan for adding 1, 164 wikidata tags in the West Midlands

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 18:16:29 UTC 2016

> Time wise it is much quicker for us to review the matches report rather
> than open JOSM and do a mind numbingly boring import "by hand".

yes, I was not so much concerned that it should be done by hand, but that
the single statements of the wikidata object are checked against the single
tags in OSM, because if you look closer you sometimes find contradictions
or inconsistencies in the details. On the other hand, some errors or
contradiction might be outweighted by a mass of good matches. People
looking "by hand" on the data will also miss some inconsistencies.

Cheers,
Martin