[Imports] Application for semiautomatc import of OS Local School grounds data

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 18:07:33 UTC 2016

I'd like to propose to use http://schools.mapthe.uk for a semi automatic import
of Ordonance Survey Open School grounds data combined with
edubase and seed data into OpenStreetMap.

The Tool is available at http://schools.mapthe.uk/
The sourcecode  is available at
https://github.com/cleder/os-opendata-edubase
The documentation is available at
https://mapthe.uk/schools

The discussion happened in:

https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-gb/2016-May/018824.html
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-gb/2016-June/018899.html
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-gb/2016-June/018929.html

apart from that I did show the tool at the Nottingham pub meeting
and had positive feedback there.

--
Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Newark-on-Trent - UK
Mobile : +44 7474997517

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/christianledermann
https://github.com/cleder/

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>