[Imports] Thimphu City data import

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 12:12:50 UTC 2016

Hi, Christoph:

There isn't any confusion, at least not on my side. I never said that
this is not an import. It is an import because we get data from an
organization (Thimphu city council) to incorporate to OSM. What I say is
that, as the import is fully manual and all building footprints will be
checked and aligned one by one against Bing, it is technically very
similar to remote editing using Bing. That's quite clear. Another thing
would be if we made a semi-automatic or automatic import, a type of
imports that I respect, but I don't like generally, if you want my opinion.

Cheers,

Rafael.