[Imports] Thimphu City data import

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 12:46:52 UTC 2016

Hi, Martin:

In previous imports, like the Tanzania roads import, I was letting for
users the step of simplifying ways, but I was convinced to do that as a
previous step. It wouldn't be a problem to leave the ways not
simplified, and let every user decide.

Anyway: the simplification I did it with the simplify-way.max-error=3.0
(default). I did it now with that field at 1.0 (1 m máximum error), and
it still reduces the number of nodes from 27,217 down to 10,579 , and
the quality is (as expected) very equal to the original one. So I would
change the streets file from the 3.0 simplified to the 1.0 simplified.

Therefore, I also changed the file of the modified data, and changed the
link in the wiki too:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/72ojf7u8yuuc199/bhutanImportModifiedData.tar.bz2?dl=0

Cheers,

Rafael.