[Imports] Thimphu City data import

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 18:50:59 UTC 2016

Hi, Christoph:

I guess it would be very surprising to anyone if one-time imports are
acceptable, but not imports where a group of users check every single
object, and correct/align/delete each of them before uploading.

I can't really imagine any import approach that assures a better Q&A,
and be more consistent with general mapping in OSM and respectful with
the community, than an open and collaborative manual import.

Cheers,

Rafael.