[Imports] Sidewalks Heidelberg Import

mastaler at stud.uni-heidelberg.de mastaler at stud.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Jul 13 23:04:34 UTC 2016

Hello again,

1.
I added the e-mail with the permission text to the wiki page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Sidewalks_Heidelberg

2.
It is not intended adding geometries, only tags to existing streets.

3.
concerning the use of surface & width key:
The shapefile includes information about the sidewalk surfaces, which
shall be  manually added to the corresponding streets as surface keys
in JOSM.

On how to implement the width key, there is no precise plan yet. I
just wanted to mention it, as it is planned to evaluate, whether the
shapefile could be used in this respect, too.

I hope, I could answer your questions.
Regards,
Lisa