[Imports] Emilia Romagna, Italy addr:housenumber import

Alessandro ale_zena at libero.it
Wed Jul 20 15:00:07 UTC 2016

Hi Folks,

in Emilia Romagna ( http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/42611 ) we'd
like start to import about 1.7M addr:housenumber from here
http://geoportale.regione.emilia-romagna.it/it/download/dati-e-prodotti-cartografici-preconfezionati/database-topografico/gestione-viabilita-e-indirizzi/dati-preconfezionati-dbtr-civico-ncv_gpt
Data source is "Regione Emilia Romagna" with a CC-BY 2.5 license.

Data are pretty good but we've done some cleaning (keeping out a small
percentage of addresses) and divided by municipality in order to keep
small import datasets. For every node we have addr:street and
addr:housenumber

We already have some addresses mapped there and at first we filter out
the new duplicated addresses with some conflating process.
After the first stage we'll do some analises on the remaing addresses.

I've already posted the wiki page
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/IT:Emilia_Romagna_import_numeri_civici_2016
and we started a discussion on talk-it

Alessandro Ale_Zena_IT