[Imports] Calgary addresses

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 21:46:34 UTC 2016

+1

On 20 July 2016 at 22:14, Glen Barnes <barnaclebarnes at mac.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> And can we please keep this list discussion to imports and leave this hypothetical stuff to some other forum? This is getting tiresome.
+1

> The original importer is going back to the supplier and asking for clarification/change of license. Issue solved (or at least waiting on next steps).
>
> Glen
>
>> On 21/07/2016, at 1:31 AM, Andy Allan <gravitystorm at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 20 July 2016 at 08:54, Pavel Machek <pavel at ucw.cz> wrote:
>>
>>> I belive you are smoking crack.
>>
>> That's not a helpful thing to say. Please be courteous, even when you
>> disagree with someone.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Andy

Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Newark-on-Trent - UK
Mobile : +44 7474997517

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/christianledermann
https://github.com/cleder/

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>